Learning About Magnets Activity Book
What do turtles, fish, birds, bees and cows have to do with magnetism? Where are the strongest magnets in the world? How many things in your house use magnets or magnetism?
Color, connect the dots and word-search to find out in the 17-page Learning About Magnets Activity Book, designed for elementary-age kids.
This resource is now available both in English and in Spanish as a downloadable PDF (2 MB).
The activities in this booklet include:
- What is a Magnet?
- What is an Electromagnet?
- What Does a Magnet Attract?
- Magnets at Home Crossword Puzzle
- Marie Curie: Basic Research Pioneer
- Attractive Word Search
- Michael Faraday: Pioneer of Electromagnetism
- Turtle Beach: Spot the Differences
- Birds in Flight: Migration Maze
- Find the Pattern: Dancing Bees
- Magnets on the Farm coloring page
- History of Magnetism
Activity book design by Rebecca Sumerall. Translation into Spanish by Amy Barbas.
For more information please contact Center Director Roxanne Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org or (850) 645-8179.